Scott Routinely Handles
- White Collar Crimes and Government Investigations
- Federal Crimes
- Public Corruption Crimes
- Theft and Fraud Crimes
- Military Crimes and Investigations
- College Disciplinary Proceedings and Title IX Investigations
Experienced Trial Attorney and Former Federal Prosecutor
Facing criminal charges or a criminal investigation? Call Attorney Scott Iseman for a case evaluation, to learn about your rights and how you can begin to regain control over your circumstances. As a former military and federal prosecutor, with significant private practice experience defending clients in state and federal court, Scott is uniquely situated to help clients facing a host of criminal charges and investigations.
- winning a full acquittal after a multi-day trial for a married couple accused of animal cruelty and neglect;
- winning a full acquittal for a veteran facing forcible touching and sexual misconduct charges;
- obtaining a trial order of dismissal of the People’s entire case during an arson trial;
- moving before trial to dismiss the entire indictment against a husband and father accused of numerous serious sex crimes;
- obtaining the dismissal of all campaign finance and related charges against a public official;
- drafting and arguing the appeal that led to the jury’s verdict being overturned and the entire indictment being dismissed for a public official accused of official misconduct;
- winning the dismissal of an indictment on appeal based on unjust prosecutorial delay.