Most of Scott’s clients are referred to him by other attorneys or past clients – which is the best professional compliment one can receive. People come to Scott for his disciplined, determined and experienced approach. He listens patiently. He takes time to learn about his client’s lives and their circumstances. He does not rush his clients but takes the time needed to make sure that his clients understand what their options are and what they should be doing right now to improve their circumstances.
Ultimately, it comes down to results. People come to Scott for vigorous defense and the experience and skills that are needed to successfully defend a case at trial that he has proven time and again in the courtroom. These results have led his peers to select him for six consecutive years for inclusion in Super Lawyers’s list of top criminal defense lawyers for upstate New York. He was also selected by US News and World Report’s Best Lawyer’s In America: Ones to Watch 2021.
What Will It Cost?
Every case is different and requires a unique approach that focuses on each client’s specific needs and values. When you hire Scott, you get his undivided attention on your individual case. Scott purposefully limits the number of clients he works with so that he can give each client the time and attention they need to get the best possible result. Unlike many attorneys, Scott normally does not bill by the hour. Instead, he sets a flat fee for each case so that clients know exactly how much their defense will cost. This ensures that clients won’t be afraid to contact him because they fear they will be charged for a phone call or email, and it also makes sure that clients never receive a surprise bill or expense.
Talk to Scott about your case today. Schedule a consultation by calling (518) 886-3368 or fill out this online form to get started.
Some of Scott's Wins for Clients Include:
- winning a full acquittal after a multi-day trial for a married couple accused of animal cruelty and neglect;
- winning a full acquittal for a veteran facing forcible touching and sexual misconduct charges;
- obtaining a trial order of dismissal of the People’s entire case during an arson trial;
- moving before trial to dismiss the entire indictment against a husband and father accused of numerous serious sex crimes;
- obtaining the dismissal of all campaign finance and related charges against a public official;
- drafting and arguing the appeal that led to the jury’s verdict being overturned and the entire indictment being dismissed for a public official accused of official misconduct;
- winning the dismissal of an indictment on appeal based on unjust prosecutorial delay.
*Please note that every case is different and that past performance is not a guarantee of future results.
Scott IsemanFounding AttorneyWith experience as a former Marine Corps prosecutor, as well as significant experience defending clients in state and federal cases, Scott is prepared to defend your case.